Email Marketing is the use of email, to promote a service or any product directly to the user. It is used to build and improve the relationship, loyalty and to repeat business with the customers. A group of people or any individual can be targeted. For example, online shopping site do emails to their customers or subscriber sale 50% off, clearance sale etc.
Email Marketing can be worse if customers are getting email in spam, buying any email list to deliver emails to un wanted users can be annoying to the users.
Businesses with Email Marketing strategy keeps their customers and subscribers up to date with their new arrivals and updates.
1. Cost Effectiveness: Many of the marketing strategies are cheap, but email marketing is far cheaper than other. It can target many users with very low cost. All you have to do is make a campaign in an organized way and just send it to all your users. It does not include any printing or media space costs.
2. Better ROI: It will give a better return on investment if it is done properly. If the email is targeted correctly, then there are a majority of chances to get the return on investment and leads may get converted into sales or clients.
3. The possibility of reaching anyone in the world: Email can reach to anyone on the internet even if that person is not aware with your business, but it must be targeted correctly for better return on investment. If it is not targeted to the desire user than it must seem irritating to the user.
4. Easy to measure: It is easy to track your campaign with the help of open tools like web analytics software, click through rate and conversion rate, etc. Easily analyzed how the campaign is going on and how a campaign can be improved.
5. Higher Success Rate: Email can be targeted to any specific customer or the fans of your brand. It definitely increases the Click Through Rate and enhance the user experience. It can be used to reach large audience and small targeted lists.
6. Easy to use: It is very easy to use email marketing and run a campaign through email. All you need to have is to create a good campaign that can explain everything to the customer within a few seconds, but, it must be used for a specific target audience, so that it may not create any bad user experience.
7. Subscription and Newsletter: User of any service can subscribe the newsletter of that website in order to get the new arrival and updates. The newsletter keeps their client up to date and can create a better user experience. Many sites keep it compulsory to subscribe or sign up for a newsletter, it seems annoying if it is not demanding.
8. Increase Brand Awareness: Every email that can be mailed to the user can actually aware the user with the type of business and brand. So whenever a customer thinks about any particular service there must be certain chances of getting those leads as clients.
9. Segmentation: Segmentation helps to differentiate the database of customers and users, so that campaign can be used effectively between the users and customers to convert leads into sales. Before applying Email Marketing service to the business a segmented database must be there, so that it will spread a positive experience between customers.
10. People prefer Emails: According to the research most of the users prefers to get emails of their favorite brands rather than seeing their ads on social media and other platform.